We are looking for a qualified Social Media Specialist to join our Marketing team. As Social Media Specialist, your role is to develop and implement a comprehensive social media plans & strategies to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness. The ideal candidate will be able to conduct insightful market research to establish a strategy that will effectively reach the target audience. Follows the major duties & responsibilities involved in this position.
- Develops the full social media strategy end to end.
- Social care scope and responsibility definition
- Tonality, design guides, and social media content approach
- Responsible for content released on all company social media accounts, to drive consistency and continued improvement
- Own the development of a strategic social media marketing plan and its associated budget across campaigns and channels.
- Develop and direct the implementation of a wide range of content forms, including video, text, still imagery, animation, live action, and other content forms that best utilize the technology available on any given social media/digital platform.
- Ability to create content using various software available
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Set up, optimize, create and execute on organic and paid Ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat and other primary/key partnerships.
- Defining audience targets & strategic objectives
- Work with agencies, publishers, platforms (directly and indirectly) and other partners with the goal to find fast, creative, and efficient ways to build, execute and measure innovative social media plans that connect with customers, maximize lead generation, engagement and create sharing, talk value and advocacy.
- Review, analyze and present clear and strategic recommendations to deliver result-driven marketing solutions that span across different functions and disciplines. He/she should be able to leverage industry insights and trends as well as consumer insights to design effective results-driven marketing and communication strategies.
- Increase quality of leads with the coordination and feedback from the CRM department
- Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
- Working with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns
- Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for expanding the business network through social media influencers, mainline and online media, automotive experts, etc.
- Monitoring competitors position online through websites, social media and provide brief feedback to the reporting personnel.
- Manage customer feedback and issue resolution in a timely manner through proper delegation, escalation, and resolution.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- Proven work experience in UAE for a minimum of 5 years as a Social media strategist or Social media & Content Creator.
- Time management
- Ability to use software, technology and camera equipment
- Understanding of all social media channels and trends
- General knowledge of search engine optimization