We are looking for an experienced Spare Parts Advisor to join our team. As the Spare Parts Advisor responsible for managing & achieve spare parts sales targets and delivery of parts & accessories. Facilitate customers’ needs and requests in a way that is efficient, informative and profitable.
- Sell spare parts and/or services to meet the customer's needs; Meet with customers face to face and hold sales discussions accordingly.
- Provide a high level of customer service by greeting and acknowledging all customers you come in contact with.
- Close sales by overcoming customer objections; Responsible for negotiating price, completing sales collecting payments, delivers etc.
- Maintain records of all customer leads and transactions that occur.
- Ensure to achieve the assigned Sales target both monthly and annually.
- Upsell whenever an opportunity arises i.e. additional accessories, spare parts, etc. and always provide an alternative for unavailable stock.
- Review sales statistics and plan more effectively to improve sales.
- Ensure to notify and follow-up with customers on campaign & special offers orders.
- Maintain a good relationship with existing customers and visit new customers to enhance sales.
- Follow up with customers on collection of accounts receivables.
- Maintain customer & update customer accounts' including contracts, trade licenses & bank guarantees etc.
- Be continually active on social media and propose social media postings and activities to your Reporting Personnel.
- Assist Reporting Personnel in all Sales related activities.
- Handle after sales with diligence and ensure to resolve customer complaints in a timely manner; Continuously follow up with the concerned department until the matter is resolved.
- Coordinate with Accounts dept. for customer financial transactions i.e. cash, cheque, etc. and verify prior to receipt issuance as per the Company policy.
- Ensure to follow the sales process and complete documentation for all sales transactions.
- Maintain and update customer database in a timely manner and share with the concerned team.
- Submit daily sales report to Reporting Personnel.
- Provide reports on customer demands, issues, sales figures etc. to the Management upon request.
- Keep up to date with all new products, competing dealers, market demand and product pricing; understand seasonal trends and highlight major market changes to expand the business prospects.
- Be aware of new supplier catalogues and educate yourself on new products.
- Keep up to date with all products, pricing, competing dealers, market trends etc. to expand the business prospects.
- Ensure that credit sales are processed as per the company policy and Management approval is obtained for special cases.
- Return of goods after sale or during the sales transactions must be approved as per the Company Parts Return Policy.
- Ensure that all parts are sold with valid invoices and as per Company standards.
- Responsible for collecting customer debts prior to going on any type of leaves and ensure proper handing over of Sales and collection is provided to the designated Sales Executive.
- Ensure that no discounts are permitted above company given margin and obtain necessary approval for exceptional cases; the respective Sales Representative shall be answerable for any discrepancies.
- All goods must be delivered to the authorized person only and should be presented to the customer prior to handing them over.
- Cash Sales must be cleared as per Company policy and current dated cheques are only applicable to management approved credit customers.
- Ensure to carry out all necessary procedures prior to the delivery of goods.
- Bachelor’s Degree or related field
- 2-4 years of proven experience in automotive spare parts sales
- Solid knowledge in the area of spare parts sales.
- Knowledge and experience in Abu Dhabi market.
- Excellent Communication skills