We are looking for skilled Technician to maintain and repair vehicles. You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues and fixing them aiming to maximum reliability and functionality.
- Collect the approved job card from the Team Leader before starting a particular job.
- Coordinate with the Team Leader and discuss the jobs listed in the job card for more understanding.
- Determine appropriate repair measures based on the inspection.
- Perform repairs thoroughly and accurately as per the approved job card.
- Ensure the quality of work always meets the company standards and as per customer satisfaction.
- Ensure to highlight to the Reporting authority if there are issues or for any additional job requirements.
- Maintain the equipment and tools in proper condition.
- Keep the bay (mechanical booth) area clean and tidy.
- Conduct test drives as per the necessity.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities of mechanical division as and when required.
- Use testing equipment to ensure that repairs and maintenance are effective.
- Ensure good compliance to health and safety rules of company as well as UAE government.
- Handover the vehicle to the Team Leader once the job is competed.
- Proven experience as Auto Mechanic
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Excellent physical condition
- Good Communication Skill
- Diploma in Mechanical/ Automotive / Equivalent education is preferred.